Master - Growth Hacking for Entrepreneurs
- 1 year
- 2,988 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
You will dedicate a significant portion of your time to learning about entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
Earning an advanced degree in Growth Hacking for Entrepreneurs will prepare you to advise startups and entrepreneurs on how to enhance their growth strategies and prepare you for a management position.
- Advanced Growth Hacking
- Business Model Design
- Lean Start Up
- Project: Growth Hacking Tools
- Applied Research
- Seminar: Current Topics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master Thesis
- Project: Growth Hack Development
Tuition fees for international students
- 249 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed degree with 240 ECTS
- Your degree should be from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- You should have achieved at least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent.
Depending on your previous education, the following entry options are applicable for the 60-ECTS Master’s degree:
- undergraduate degree with 210 ECTS: you can bridge the gap of 30 ECTS with the proof of one year qualified work experience
- undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS: you can bridge the gap of 60 ECTS with the proof of two years qualified work experience
Recognition of knowledge and abilities acquired outside of higher education is possible in principle.
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management