MBA - Finance
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance is designed to help those already working in the financial sector or in a company's finance department enhance their careers or assume new roles at the managerial level.
Our full-time and part-time international students from the Netherlands and all around the world can enroll in an MBA with a concentration in Finance at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences.
This Master of Business Administration in Finance program includes the standard MBA foundations with modules emphasizing international finance, investment, and corporate finance.
Throughout the Wittenborg MBA, we take a strategic view of business and management, always from a global perspective, and train you to make significant contributions to the future of your current or future employers.
- Marketing Management
- Globalisation, Society & Culture
- Research Methods Introduction (Final Project)
- The World Economy
- Professional Inquiry
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Financial and Monetary Economics
- Research Methods (Final Project)
- Micro Economics - Global Perspectives
- Strategic Management
Project Module (3 Project Weeks, linked to Final Project)
- Corporate Finance
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
Semester 3 (Work Placement & Graduation)
- Professional-Based Learning
- Final Project
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.