Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Business Management
- 3 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Multiple Locations / United Kingdom , Germany
- Arden University
You don't need to have a certain professional path in mind to enroll in BA (Hons) Business Management. As you explore business fields including finance, digital marketing, innovation, people management, and data analysis, you'll establish future goals. This broad range of studies will help you identify and analyze the roles and contributions of important business functions pertinent to modern company, helping you become a well-rounded professional who understands how business works. In your second and third year, you'll identify and assess which business solutions best address today's challenges.
The BA (Hons) Business Management was designed with your future in mind. You'll graduate as a well-rounded, highly-employable, self-motivated professional ready to take on any challenge.
Your business management degree will open several doors. You can access 'bolt-on' e-learning courses, employer presentations, and jobs globally through our career services portal. Your professors are always available to offer career assistance. Just a few of the possible roles you might want to consider after graduation could include:
- Business Analyst
- New business owner
- Project Manager
- Data Analysist
- Careers is AI & Machine Learning
- Big Data Specialist
- Digital Transformation Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- People manager
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Blockchain & Applications FinTech for Managers (20 credits)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- International Business Management (20 credits)
In Berlin Study Centre (Germany)
- Fee per level - 10,500 EUR
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.