Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Business Management and Computing (with Foundation Year)
- 4 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
This course's foundation year offers you a planned route to the higher education you deserve. Your degree in computers and business will enable you to comprehend how an organization's information systems adapt to change while also obtaining extremely useful practical experience that will make you highly marketable to potential employers as soon as you graduate.
Your degree program will get off to a great start once you've completed the foundation year, providing you everything you need to advance in your ideal career.
This is an online course, so you can study from anywhere in the world.
Our business and computing graduates acquire a wide range of versatile and transferable skills that can be applied in the professional workplace, opening up a range of career opportunities – whatever your goals!
- Modules for July 2023
- Introduction to Numeracy, Data & IT (20 credits)
- Introducing Research Skills (20 credits)
- Ethics, Working Collaboratively & Values (20 credits)
- Academic Skills Practice (20 credits)
- Structure of Business (20 credits)
- Technology in Organisations (20 credits)
- Modules from September 2023 onwards
- Preparing for University Success
- Exploring the Business Environment
- Advancing your Academic Skills
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Planning for Your Future Success
- Investigation & Innovation Project
- Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Databases (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Introduction to Web Authoring (20 credits)
- Digital Business (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Data Analysis and Visualisation (20 credits)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Ethics, Quality and Sustainability in Technological Environments (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Data Mining (20 credits)
- International Business Management (20 credits)
- Information Security Management (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
- Foundation Year Fee - 4,000 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- At least 3 x GCSEs or 45 credits at Level 2 or equivalent – if your qualifications are older than 3 years we would also ask to see a professional CV.
- If you do not meet these requirements, you may be considered based on a minimum of 12 months of appropriate work experience evidenced with a CV and reference.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent.
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.