Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Business Management and Law
- 3 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
A business and law course will not only provide you the academic tools you need to grasp the values, principles, and regulations of English law and the significance and influence this has on a firm, but it can also help you build a wide awareness of business activity. You'll be able to succeed in any challenging business setting if you have knowledge and abilities like these.
This business and legal degree will give you an edge in a competitive sector. You'll learn a variety of legal concepts, principles, and standards in business and law. You'll also use case studies to apply your business and law knowledge in real-world situations.
Students can enroll in this course as a totally online program, which provides them the flexibility to study from any location in the world.
A business and law degree will help to launch your future as a smart, forward-thinking professional, so after graduating you’ll be spoilt for choice on which career path to go for.
- Digital Skills and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- English Legal System and Skills (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Contract Law (20 credits)
- Technology, Innovation and the Law (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Dispute Resolution (20 credits)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Consumer Insight (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Employment Law (20 credits)
- International Business Management (20 credits)
- International Commercial Law (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, your application may be considered based on a minimum of 24 months of appropriate work experience evidenced with a CV and reference.
- We also offer this course with an additional foundation year for those who need extra support when starting their degree studies.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent.
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.