Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Human Resource Management and Psychology
- 3 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
This course will educate you how to encourage and support coworkers using modern human resource management and psychological techniques. Industry experts will teach you how psychology may boost employee performance and company results.
We engaged Google, Coca Cola, and Oracle to ensure this course's abilities are in-demand and relevant to today's workplace. The training will cover modern business management and performance optimization. Occupational psychology, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance, and conflict management will give you insight into individual and organizational psychology.
The course also considers your long-term career. Our business simulation software, SimVenture, lets you practice running a business and overcoming problems in a safe setting. Regular guest speakers will inform you of the newest area advances, giving you insight into real-world job issues and significant networking and professional development possibilities.
- Introduction to Studying Psychology (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Social Psychology (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Coaching Psychology (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Consumer Insight (20 credits)
- People Analytics (20 credits)
- Occupational Psychology (20 credits)
- Resourcing & Talent Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Future Leaders & Talent Management (20 credits)
- Managing Performance and Reward (20 credits)
- Cyberpsychology (20 credits)
- Political Psychology (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, your application may be considered based on a minimum of 12 months of appropriate work experience evidenced with a CV and reference.
- We also offer this course with an additional foundation year for those who need extra support when starting their degree studies.
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.