Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Human Resource Management and Psychology (with Foundation Year)
- 4 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
Are you undecided about studying psychology or human resource management in college? Our BA (Hons) Human Resource Management and Psychology foundation curriculum provides study tools and mentoring throughout your academic career.
This course can prepare you for college if you lack confidence or credentials. Next, you'll learn how workplace psychology can enhance productivity and profitability.
We consulted with Google, Coca-Cola, and Oracle to ensure this course's abilities are in demand and practical in the workplace. This course will examine individual and organizational psychology and effective team leadership.
SimVenture, a business simulation tool, lets you practice what you've learned in a risk-free environment. You'll also hear from industry professionals about what's fresh in the sector to get insight and improve your abilities.
- Modules for July 2023
- Academic Skills Practice (20 credits)
- Introduction to Numeracy, Data & IT (20 credits)
- Introducing Research Skills (20 credits)
- Ethics, Working Collaboratively & Values (20 credits)
- Crime and Law in Context (20 credits)
- Psychology of Everyday Life (20 credits)
- Modules from September 2023 onwards
- Preparing for University Success
- Exploring the Business Environment
- Advancing your Academic Skills
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Planning for Your Future Success
- Investigation & Innovation Project
- Introduction to Studying Psychology (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Social Psychology (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Coaching Psychology (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Consumer Insight (20 credits)
- People Analytics (20 credits)
- Occupational Psychology (20 credits)
- Resourcing & Talent Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Future Leaders & Talent Management (20 credits)
- Managing Performance and Reward (20 credits)
- Cyberpsychology (20 credits)
- Political Psychology (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
- Foundation Year Fee - 4,000 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- At least 3 x GCSEs or 45 credits at Level 2 or equivalent – if your qualifications are older than 3 years we would also ask to see a professional CV.
- If you do not meet these requirements, you may be considered based on a minimum of 12 months of appropriate work experience evidenced with a CV and reference.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent.
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.