Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Business Management (Marketing)
- 3 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
- Arden University
By building your knowledge progressively with us, you'll get the comprehensive knowledge foundation companies want, maximizing your professional potential.
In your first year, you'll learn fundamental topics of business management, such managing people and how modern organizations work. In later stages, you'll learn traditional and digital marketing techniques, strategy planning, innovation, communications, and more. You'll learn the theoretical and practical components of major marketing functions and the ethical professional environment in which marketers must operate.
At our location in Berlin, Germany, this course is accessible for full-time study using our blended learning study mode. Students can also enroll in the course as a fully online program, which allows them to study from any location in the world.
Your degree in marketing will open up many opportunities across all aspects of the business sector. Just a few of the possible roles you might want to consider after graduation could include:
- Brand Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Communications Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Event Organiser
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Managing Brands (20 credits)
- Consumer Insights (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Global Marketing (20 credits)
- Marketing & Digital Strategy (20 credits)
In Berlin Study Centre (Germany)
- Fee per level - 10,500 EUR
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent
- If you don’t currently hold the above qualifications, we also offer this course with an additional foundation year, which is designed for students who need extra support when starting their degree course.
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.