Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Business Management (Marketing) (with Foundation Year)
- 4 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
- Arden University
After your foundation year is over, you'll continue on to advance your understanding of important business management topics, such as human resource management and an introduction to how contemporary organizations operate.
You'll learn about traditional and digital marketing techniques, strategy development, business transformation, and much more. In addition to teaching you the theoretical and practical components of a number of important marketing tasks, this course also makes you aware of the current ethical professional environment in which marketers must perform.
This course is offered full time in Berlin, Germany, through blended learning and online, so students can study from anywhere in the world.
Your degree in marketing will open up many opportunities across all aspects of the business sector. Just a few of the possible roles you might want to consider after graduation could include:
- Brand Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Communications Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Event Organiser
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Modules for July 2023
- Research Skills and Using Information
- Developing Academic Skills
- Using Numeracy, IT and Data
- Values, Ethics and Working Collaboratively
- Structure of Business
- Technology in Organisations
- Modules from September 2023 onwards
- Preparing for University Success
- Exploring the Business Environment
- Advancing your Academic Skills
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Planning for Your Future Success
- Investigation & Innovation Project
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Managing Brands (20 credits)
- Consumer Insights (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Global Marketing (20 credits)
- Marketing & Digital Strategy (20 credits)
In Berlin Study Centre (Germany)
- Fee per level - 10,500 EUR
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
- Foundation Year Fee - 4,000 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- At least 3 x GCSEs OR 45 credits at Level 2 or equivalent – if your qualifications are older than 3 years we would also ask to see a professional CV.
- Applicants may be considered based on a minimum of 12 months of professional work experience evidenced with a CV and Reference if they do not meet the qualification requirements.
- We also offer this course as a standard bachelor’s degree without foundation year.
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.