Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Project Management
- 3 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Multiple Locations / United Kingdom
- Arden University
Engineering, technology, education, healthcare, events management, community and environmental programs, tourism, and other creative and service industries employ project management. Your Arden project management degree will give you the skills and expertise to enter any business and immediately impact the design, deployment, and success of projects. You'll study modern issues and themes to show employers you understand the latest project management techniques. Your courses will have a digital-first focus, giving you the expertise and critical understanding of business solutions to make an impact in the workplace.
This course is currently available to students at our UK study centres as a blended learning degree, and as a fully online course which you can study from anywhere worldwide.
Our project management undergraduate program was thoughtfully created with your employability in mind, and it focuses on filling the industry's acknowledged skills gaps by the APM and other top organizations. You will gain the information and abilities necessary to manage projects effectively, intelligently, and technologically. Additionally, because the course places a strong emphasis on using skills in the actual world, you'll graduate feeling confident enough to impress employers right away.
- Business Research Methods and Analysis (20 credits)
- Business Consulting (20 credits)
- Principles of Procurement, Financial Control and Contract Management (20 credits)
- Governance in a Global Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Project Management (20 credits)
- Elective: Digital skills & professional development (20 credits)
- Elective: Technology and Innovation (20 credits)
- Advanced Project Management (20 credits)
- Project Justification (20 credits)
- Project Planning (20 credits)
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management (20 credits)
- AI and Big Data Analytics in Project Management (20 credits)
- Elective: Operations & Supply chain management (20 credits)
- Elective: Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Project Change and Control (20 credits)
- Quality Management (20 credits)
- Project Risk and Issue Management (20 credits)
- Developing People and Capabilities (20 credits)
- Final Project including End Point Assessment (40 credits)
- Fee per level - 9,250 GBP
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent.
- If you don’t currently hold the above qualifications, we also offer this course with an additional foundation year, which is designed for students who need extra support when starting their degree course.
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.