Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Supply Chain Management
- 3 years
- 5,500 GBP/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Multiple Locations / United Kingdom
- Arden University
Arden's BSc (Hons) Supply Chain Management program will prepare you for a supply chain or logistics career. This course was built with industry professionals to ensure you graduate with current, marketable skills.
Our logistics and supply chain instructors are industry veterans. This curriculum's developers helped the European Commission and UK Government build supply chains commercially and policy-wise. We have strong corporate relationships and work with companies like the NOVUS Trust network in the UK to help you apply what you learn in the classroom to real-world situations. By understanding the business, you can prepare for real-world issues in your future job. Each lesson builds on the previous one, helping you learn new abilities in a logical order.
CIPS and CILT have approved the course. Thus, you can avoid the educational qualifications for Chartered Membership with CILT and CIPS, obtain early access to many industry resources, and complete the procedure much faster.
- Business research methods & analysis - 20 credits
- Business consulting - 20 credits
- Principles of procurement & contract management - 20 credits
- Governance in a global business environment - 20 credits
- Introduction to project management - 20 credits
- Digital Skills & Professional Development - 20 credits
- Technology & innovation - 20 credits
- Operations & Supply chain Management - 20 credits
- Agile project management - 20 credits
- Sustainable and circular supply chains - 20 credits
- Applied logistics management - 20 credits
- Operational risk & resilience - 20 credits
- Data analytics & management - 20 credits
- Digital supply chain 4.0 - 20 credits
- Strategic supply chain management - 20 credits
- Quality management - 20 credits
- Social value networks - 20 credits
- Final project - 40 credits
- Fee per level - 9,250 GBP
- Fee per level - 5,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent.
- If you don’t currently hold the above qualifications, we also offer this course with an additional foundation year, which is designed for students who need extra support when starting their degree course.
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.