Master of Science - Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
Arden's MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management degree teaches complicated data analysis and IT security strategy. This course teaches real-world problem-solving abilities so you may confidently assume your next IT management post.
This master's degree combines IT, data analytics, and business abilities to equip you for modern IT management. You'll study data handling, information security strategy, and IS Governance and write a dissertation or journal paper.
Here are just a few of the roles your MSc could lead to:
- Senior Data Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Risk
- IT Support – Cyber Security
- Security Consultant
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Data Manager
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Information Security Strategy Development
- IT Security Management
- IS Governance
- Research Project
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.