Master of Science - Global Health Management
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
Arden's MSc Global Health Management will teach you technical, managerial, and leadership abilities for global health management. The course focuses on offering the newest skills in digital literacy and data analysis used in global health management to prevent disease in global populations and promote health and health equity among nations.
The course has been designed with a modern framework and a delivery technique that you'll find to be very adaptable in close consultation with top public health employers and industry advisory organizations. You'll be exposed to a variety of cutting-edge teaching strategies and evaluation techniques that have been combined to assist the growth of your knowledge and skills in global health management and ensure that you graduate with the specialized competencies required for a fruitful career in the field.
This master's study in global health management prepares you for the digital and data-driven modern world. You'll also learn SPSS, NVIVO, Stata, Gorilla, and many digital technologies. You'll study about virtual simulations and technology used to predict, model, and plan for infectious and non-infectious disease epidemics on a worldwide scale, as well as how to respond to real-life difficulties in your future job as a global healthcare manager or leader.
- Health Policy (20 credits)
- Epidemiology (20 credits)
- Leading Health Projects (20 credits)
- Designing Global Health Research (20 credits)
- Health Services Management (20 credits)
- Risk Communication and Management (20 credits)
- Industry-based Project (40 credits)
- Global Burden of Disease (20 credits)
- Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Management(20 credits)
- Risk Planning in Preventive Health (20 credits)
- Evidence-based Infectious Disease Modelling (20 credits)
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent at 2:2 level
- Individuals who have HND/HNC/Dip HE, with three to four years strong professional work experience with evidence of managerial/supervisory responsibilities are also encouraged to apply
We also consider applications from candidates who lack formal qualifications but possess at least five years of relevant managerial experience in any discipline.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English, can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. Learn what our students think by clicking the link below. They're all distinct people who've realized their goals through studying with Arden. We hope you'll join.