Master - Public Health
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
- Arden University
The Master of Public Health degree at Arden University trains professionals to manage and direct programs aimed at preventing communicable and non-communicable diseases. This course will teach you how to manage health services in the digital age and improve the health of your neighborhood, region, and country as a whole.
The course is flexible and up-to-date because of the close collaboration with prominent public health employers and advisory groups. To graduate with the specific skills needed for success in the public health profession, you will be exposed to a variety of teaching and evaluation approaches designed to improve your public health knowledge.
This MPH program will get you ready for a profession in public health that relies heavily on technology and statistics. Among the many statistical packages introduced here are SPSS, NVIVO, Stata, and Gorilla. This will help you prepare for real-world challenges in public health by learning how to use virtual simulations for disease prediction, modeling, and planning.
- Health Policy (20 credits)
- Epidemiology (20 credits)
- Leading Health Projects (20 credits)
- Designing Public Health Research (20 credits)
- Economics in Public Health Practice (20 credits)
- Contemporary Challenges in Public Health (20 credits)
- Industry-based Project (40 credits)
- Global Burden of Disease (20 credits)
- Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Management (20 credits)
- Risk Planning in Preventive Health (20 credits)
- Evidence-based Infectious Disease Modelling (20 credits)
In Berlin Study Centre (Germany)
- Fee per year - 15,000 EUR
Studying Online Fee
- Total fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent at 2:2 level
- Individuals who have HND/HNC/Dip HE, with three to four years strong professional work experience with evidence of managerial/supervisory responsibilities are also encouraged to apply
We also consider applications from candidates who lack formal qualifications but possess at least five years of relevant managerial experience in any discipline.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English, can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. Learn what our students think by clicking the link below. They're all distinct people who've realized their goals through studying with Arden. We hope you'll join.