Master of Science - Business Psychology
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
MSc Business Psychology helps graduates and industry professionals specialize in occupational psychology. Public and commercial organizations are rapidly recognizing the value of business psychology experts. This course will help you address those all-important industry skills gaps.
This specialized postgraduate course covers all of the key business psychology topics, giving you a solid grounding in research, theory, and practice as well as the in-demand capacity to enhance team, individual, and organizational business operations. You will have the chance to hone your skills in devising interventions to address current business concerns like enhancing employee performance and well-being and managing organizational transformation via the use of authentic evaluations.
Our Faculty of Psychology and Social Science academic staff members have a wealth of experience in the field, including multiple awards and publications, consultancy work with major organizations, and strong industry connections. You'll gain unique insights into both the academic and practitioner sides of business psychology. The course uses the latest case studies and real scenarios to give you the skills companies need now.
The British Psychological Society (BPS) is now validating the course, after which it will complete stage one of the two-step procedure to become a Chartered Occupational Psychologist, a legally protected title in the UK and a sign of expert knowledge and ability.
- Psychological Assessment at Work (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
- Learning, Training & Development (20 credits)
- Coaching & Mentoring (20 credits)
- Leadership, Motivation & Engagement (20 credits)
- Health and Well-being at Work (20 credits)
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development (20 credits)
- Business Psychology Research Project (40 credits)
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent, that is related to the field of psychology, social science or business (if you want to progress to Stage 2 training in Occupational Psychology this needs to be a BPS accredited undergraduate degree in Psychology)
- In the absence of a UK Honours Degree, professional work experience that is relevant to business psychology will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A maths qualification or equivalent to at least Grade C at GCSE.
- In the absence of evidence of a GCSE or equivalent in mathematics applicants will be able to complete an assessment-free module before the start of the course to substitute for this.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent.
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. Learn what our students think by clicking the link below. They're all distinct people who've realized their goals through studying with Arden. We hope you'll join.