Master of Science - Business Transformation
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- United Kingdom
- Arden University
Your course will equip you with the specialized knowledge required to use the most cutting-edge business transformation technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, huge data sets, and the internet of things with artificial intelligence.
In addition to learning how enabling software technologies are assisting digital business transformations across the whole spectrum of global industry, you will gain knowledge of change management theory and practice in a world that has been disrupted by technology.
By introducing you to cutting-edge software platforms like Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, SPSS, and others, the MSc in Business Transformation will also help you gain proficiency in some of the most important technologies now employed by innovative businesses.
By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of what it takes to lead teams successfully in the digital economy, especially while switching from traditional working patterns to an agile working environment. This, together with your understanding of how to use new technology to improve organizational effectiveness and consumer experiences, will provide you a strong, contemporary skill set that top companies in a diverse range of industries are looking for.
This course is totally online, so you may study from anywhere in the globe.
- The Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Managing User And Customer Experience (20 credits)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Analysing Big Data (20 credits)
- Agile Methodologies In The Digital Business Environment (20 credits)
- Business Transformation Project (60 credits)
Elective Modules (Select One)
- Managing Cloud Based Business Solutions (20 credits)
- Designing Global Network, Distribution and Fulfilment Systems (20 credits)
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A first degree or equivalent at 2:2 level or above.
- Candidates who lack formal qualifications but possess at least five years relevant experience at managerial level will also be considered.
We also consider applications from candidates who lack formal qualifications but possess at least five years of relevant managerial experience in any discipline.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.