Master of Science - Engineering Management
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
- Arden University
Want to develop your engineering management skills? Our CMI-accredited MSc Engineering Management degree explores the most critical areas in modern engineering management while helping you develop leadership abilities.
You'll discover how to impact an organization's structure and success by managing engineering projects globally. You'll learn practical skills and theoretical research and complete your own research project. All of this will help you become a forward-thinking, innovative manager.
As you absorb the content of each module in this MSc Engineering Management course, you’ll simultaneously grow your understanding of strategic engineering principles and develop the capability to apply these to real-world career settings.
This course is offered as a fully online program that allows you the convenience of being able to study from anywhere in the world, as well as a full-time blended learning study option at our campus in Berlin, Germany.
Masters programmes such as this one are becoming increasingly essential for organisations, giving you more opportunity to secure the ambitious management positions.
- Management of Traditional Engineering Projects (20 credits)
- Competitive Strategy within Engineering Management (20 credits)
- Agile Methodologies in the Business Environment (20 credits)
- Developing People, Leadership and Capabilities (20 credits)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Analysing big data (20 credits)
- Engineering Transformation Project (60 credits)
In Berlin Study Centre
- Fee per Year - 15,000 EUR
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
- Alternatively, a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English is accepted
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. We hope you'll join.