Master of Science - Project Management
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Multiple Locations / Germany , United Kingdom
- Arden University
Our MSc Project Management course is equipped to help you take on greater difficulties in project management and boost your competitive edge in the eyes of employers. It is designed for anyone who wishes to accelerate their career in the area.
You'll learn strategic project management abilities that are highly sought after in worldwide industry, such as project analytics, data processing, team management, and Big Data. The course is designed to reflect on contemporary project management practice and global business concerns, as well as provide strategic leadership and management abilities. This study is accredited by the Chartered Association of Project Management (APM) and is the only project management master's in the UK to provide a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
In light of this, our master's in project management will keep you current on the most recent project management techniques, trends, and advancements. As an illustration, the current coronavirus epidemic has shown the value of project management in coming up with answers to novel problems. In fact, project management abilities are essential in a wide range of creative and service industries, including engineering, technology, education, healthcare, events management, and many more. As a result, your degree will have broad employer appeal and serve as your passport to a highly fulfilling profession.
- Management of traditional projects
- Project analytics
- Agile methodologies in the digital business environment
- Project management tools and techniques
- Developing people, leadership, and capabilities.
- Managing cloud-based business solutions
- Managing customer and user experience
- Analysing big data
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Business Transformation Project
- Fee per year - 13,000 GBP
In Berlin Study Centre (Germany)
- Fee per year - 15,000 EUR
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent. Some of our students decide to join us straight after they complete their undergraduate studies.
- Or, for those joining us after time in the workplace, we recommend that they have five years of experience as a manager of people or projects.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted
- International students studying in the UK require IELTS for UKVI 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element) or equivalent.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. Learn what our students think by clicking the link below. They're all distinct people who've realized their goals through studying with Arden. We hope you'll join.