Master of Science - Strategic Digital Marketing
- 1 year
- 10,550 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
- Arden University
A highly sought-after skill in today's job market, the master's in strategic digital marketing will teach you how to develop a structured, strategic marketing plan with digital tactics and tools, for any organization or business. It is designed to open up a variety of career opportunities in marketing across a variety of sectors. Examining actual client case studies from actual practice will also provide you the possibility to analyze contemporary marketing practice areas.
The course equips you with the information and abilities you'll need to respond to changes in marketing technology and consumer preferences in the future. This will help you future-proof your career by enabling you to apply your marketing expertise in any situation.
This Master's Program in Strategic Digital Marketing stands out for its emphasis on hands-on training. You will gain the ability to assess how marketing strategies and tactics are applied in context through the course's integration of a variety of cutting-edge digital tools and software. You will also graduate with a deeper understanding of how to create high-level marketing activities and successfully manage creative global marketing plans.
This degree is accessible full time through mixed learning at our Berlin, Germany location and as a fully online programme, allowing you to study from anywhere in the world.
- Digital Marketing Environment
- Building and Managing Digital Brands
- Contemporary Marketing Communications Planning
- Big Data, Analytics and Martech
- Managing Customer & User Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Transformation Project (Capstone Project, 60 credits)
In Berlin Study Centre
- Fee per Year - 15,000 EUR
- Total Fee - 10,550 GBP
Requirements for applicants
- A UK bachelor’s degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
- Individuals who have HND/HNC/Dip HE, with three to four years strong professional work experience with evidence of managerial/supervisory responsibilities are also encouraged to apply.
We also consider applications from candidates who lack formal qualifications but possess at least five years of relevant managerial experience in any discipline.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
About the university
Arden University provides flexible and accessible higher education. From our beginnings in 1990 as the online learning partner for British institutions, we've developed to provide both online and blended learning degree programmes that match the needs of modern living. We offer more than 90 career-focused degrees, many of which are recognised by the British Psychological Society, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, the Association for Project Management, and others.
Our mission is to shape business. You choose the self-development course and learning style, and we'll provide you the skills and insight to succeed.
Many of our students work, have families, and other commitments while studying, yet they require a Degree, Master's, or MBA to maximize their career. We love offering students the flexibility to study and attain their goals, even when they're too busy to visit a study center or be on a schedule. Learn what our students think by clicking the link below. They're all distinct people who've realized their goals through studying with Arden. We hope you'll join.