MBA - Global Marketing
- 1 year
- 39,500 CHF
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Lucerne / Switzerland
Through its partnership with York St. John University, the B.H.M.S. Business & Hotel Management School provides young professionals with the opportunity to obtain an MBA and develop their managerial skills through hands-on experience with real-world scenarios, team projects, and case studies.
Students concentrating on global marketing learn how to make the most of digital resources and major social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Through the creation of a global SoMe campaign, we not only investigate cultural and geographical variances in SoMe usage and norms, but we also put into practice the commercial consequences.
- Global Business Strategy
- Marketing & Data Analytics
- leading Innovation & Cultural Change
- Dynamic Perspectives on Sustainable Business
- Business Development & Value Creation
- Accounting & Finance for Decision Making
- Academic Writing & Research: MBA
- International Hospitality Managment
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Global Marketing
- Capstone Project
- Paid Intership
- Course Fee - 30,600 CHF
- Application Fee - 500 CHF
- Shared Standart Accommodation - 3,900 CHF
- Meals Plan - 2,000 CHF
- Operating Expenses - 2,500 CHF
TOTAL FEE CHF - 39,500 CHF
Requirements for applicants
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- IELTS 6.0 level or equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience
About the university
B.H.M.S. is one of the world's leading hospitality schools, located in the heart of Lucerne, a vibrant and beautiful city in Switzerland. Ideal Location - the campus buildings and student residences within walking distance from one another and the city center.
Business and Hotel Management School is a part of the 1928-founded Bénédict Switzerland group of schools. Bénédict School is one of Switzerland's largest private schools, with 15,000 full- and part-time pupils.
About 8,000 students each year study languages, supplemental health programs, IT, security management, commerce apprenticeships, and business management leading to Swiss Federal certifications at Bénédict Zürich. They provide craft, technical, management, a Bachelor of Arts degree, a Master of Arts degree and MBA degrees.
At B.H.M.S. Lucerne, 900 students per year prepare for hotel management roles. School offers a BA, MBA/PGD diploma, and MBA in conjunction with Robert Gordon University of Aberdeen, UK.