Master - Business & Strategic Management
- 1 year
- 9,750 EUR
- Oct 2023
- Apr 2023
- Multiple Locations / Spain
To determine the course of a business project and make the most informed choices, one must have a thorough understanding of all of its constituent parts. With this end in mind, we have developed a Master of Science in General Management and Strategic Planning that takes into account modern business practices and emerging models of leadership. How can one adapt their strategic planning skills to a dynamic business world? This training will address that, among other things.
Management, finance, and leadership... For the most strategic professional tasks, it is essential to integrate knowledge from a wide range of disciplines with soft skills in order to fully grasp the new issues that are constantly emerging. This master's degree will equip you to take on new challenges with confidence, excel at everything you set your mind to, and chart out the future of a business or an organization.
Course offered at campuses in Barcelona and Mallorca
- Financial Management: Management, Strategy and Value Creation
- Risk Management
- The Role of Human Resources in the Company
- Executive Skills. Leadership and Motivation. Team Management
- Company Marketing and Commercial Management
- Marketing Strategies. Digital Marketing
- Globalization and Internalization of Markets
- Operations Management and Role of Purchasing. Supply Chain
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities
- Quality Management. Innovation Management
- Company Policy and General Management. Organisation and Strategy
- Cooperation and Conflict Resolution. Company Ethics and CSR
- Skill's Tower of Babel
- Business Garage
- Intelligent Applications on Business Processes
- Learning by Playing
- Lean Startup
- Professional Tools
- Total price: 9,750 EUR (excluding the costs of issuing diplomas)
- 5% discount for propmt payment.
- Enrolment fee: 1,800 EUR
Remaining fee: The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by eserp, without interest from October to July of 795 EUR.
Requirements for applicants
- English/Spanish level minimum B2/certificate or interview in English/Spanish
- Higher education diploma (BA / MA) or work experience from 4 years
- CV in Spanish or English
- international passport
- Motivational letter in Spanish or English
About the university
Jose Luis Barquero Garcés (1939-2014) was a Spanish professor whose ideas redirected the country's higher education system. By founding Eserp in the 1980s, José Luis made possible what had previously been only a pipe dream for many students: the chance to pursue bilingual university education, with the added bonus of studying abroad and gaining exposure to new prospects on a global scale. This groundbreaking bilingual endeavor has blossomed into a prestigious business school with campuses in Madrid, Barcelona, and Palma de Mallorca.
Great thinkers like Professor Dr. Edward Louis Bernays Freud and Dr. Sam Black were instrumental in Professor Dr. José Luis Barquero Garcés's breakthrough. In addition to establishing a previously nonexistent bilingual university education in Spain, Barquero also succeeded in educating the next generation of business leaders on the value of developing an international perspective. Something we have always believed in and strived to instill in our students here at Eserp Business & Law School.
The creation of a School of Social Sciences and Business that provides practical and effective teaching was the driving force behind the Business School, which has more than 35 years of history and more than 3,500 students from all over the world who come to its classrooms to begin their training, along with a network of more than 41,000 alumni. Learning by Doing and professional speakers create dynamic situations to increase students' skills and decision-making.