Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management - Enterprise
- 3 years
- 13,500 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Barcelona / Spain
- EU Business School
Students enrolled in the BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) program will get the knowledge and expertise necessary to launch their own enterprises or take charge of divisions within larger corporations. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a holistic understanding of the corporate world.
Students will be able to land the lead role with the support of the program's assistance in developing a compelling personal perspective. as addition, students will learn how to run a startup, work as a team, and build a successful firm.
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Developing a Professional Mindset
- Business Economics
- Finance & Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Enterprise, Enterpreneurship & Strategic Growth
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing Perdormance Through People
- Innovation & Implementation
- Global Business &Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Freelancing Skills & Working for Yourself
- Developing Leadership and Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- Developing a Global Enterprise
- Tuition per Semsester - 6,750 EUR
- Dissertation Fee (one time) - 630 EUR
- Application Fee (one time) - 200 EUR
Requirements for applicants
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts or equivalent
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; English native or equivalent.
About the university
EU Business School is a high-ranking, internationally recognized business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, and online. It was founded in 1973.
Our objective is to establish and preserve our principles, which support change, multiculturalism, and diversity, while thoroughly preparing our students to prosper and influence change in the global business environment.
EU students can obtain state-recognized degrees through partnerships with Dublin Business School in Ireland, University of Derby, and London Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom. Students can earn university bachelor's, master's, and MBA degrees through its partnership with Spain's Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).