Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management - International Business
- 3 years
- 13,500 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Barcelona / Spain
- EU Business School
The Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Business Management (International Business) degree program provides a well-rounded education in all facets of the global business environment. You will learn to think like an entrepreneur while analyzing international environments from the perspectives of economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing, and trade.
The program gives you a cross-cultural foundation to succeed in today's international corporate world. You will leave this program equipped to launch your own foreign business, join an existing firm, or contribute to the global expansion of a domestic firm.
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Developing a Professional Mindset
- Business Economics
- Finance & Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Responsible Management
- International Political Economy
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing Perdormance Through People
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Global Business &Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Marketing Across Cultures
- Developing Leadership and Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- Sustainable Development & International Business Law
- Tuition per Semsester - 6,750 EUR
- Dissertation Fee (one time) - 630 EUR
- Application Fee (one time) - 200 EUR
Requirements for applicants
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts or equivalent
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; English native or equivalent.
About the university
EU Business School is a high-ranking, internationally recognized business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, and online. It was founded in 1973.
Our objective is to establish and preserve our principles, which support change, multiculturalism, and diversity, while thoroughly preparing our students to prosper and influence change in the global business environment.
EU students can obtain state-recognized degrees through partnerships with Dublin Business School in Ireland, University of Derby, and London Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom. Students can earn university bachelor's, master's, and MBA degrees through its partnership with Spain's Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).