MBA - Project Management
- 1 year
- 21,900 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Munich / Germany
- EU Business School
There is a one-year, three-semester (90 ECTS) full-time MBA program that includes a concentration in project management. This curriculum with a track in project management not only helps students acquire advanced abilities in business management, strategy, and other essential business disciplines, but also equips them with cutting-edge information in one of the most in-demand fields in business today.
Students get the ability to assess the value of project management to a company and to use relevant frameworks for project management to improve the performance of modern businesses. In addition, they will be able to show that they have developed a critical understanding of the role that business data, planning, and control play in project management techniques.
- Global Issues for Management
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Managerial Financial Analysis
- Research Methods I
- Project Management Frameworks
- Applied Strategic Analysis
- Dynamic Leadership Development
- Research Methods II
- Project Management Practices
- Tuition per term - 7,300 EUR
- Dissertation Fee (one time) - 630 EUR
- Application Fee (one time) - 200 EUR
Requirements for applicants
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis.
About the university
EU Business School is a high-ranking, internationally recognized business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, and online. It was founded in 1973.
Our objective is to establish and preserve our principles, which support change, multiculturalism, and diversity, while thoroughly preparing our students to prosper and influence change in the global business environment.
EU students can obtain state-recognized degrees through partnerships with Dublin Business School in Ireland, University of Derby, and London Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom. Students can earn university bachelor's, master's, and MBA degrees through its partnership with Spain's Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).