Bachelor of Science - Data Science, AI and Digital Business
- 3 years
- 13,125 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Potsdam / Germany
- GISMA Business School
Learn the ins and outs of AI by becoming a data science specialist and gaining expertise in analytics, data visualization, and data governance. The program's emphasis on broad business knowledge should help you land a job.
Studying at the Potsdam campus of Gisma University of Applied Sciences, which is located in close proximity to big corporations like SAP, will provide you with a rich international experience. You'll be able to take a semester off and study in one of the world's top tech centers, like London, Shanghai, or Singapore. By combining this with an internship or business project, you may ensure that you are well-prepared to enter the workforce immediately after graduation.
Data Science and AI
- Python Programming
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Databases & Big Data
- Data Mining
- Data Integration
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Applied Statistical Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Driven Strategic Decision Making
- Data Governance, Security and Ethics
- AI Studio
General business competencies
- Digital Transformation and Cases
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Sustainability Management
- Project Management
- Innovation Management in a Digital and Globalised World
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- AI Applications for Digital Business
- Data Driven Business Models
Action and intercultural competencies
- Creative Problem Solving and Strategy Development
- End-to-End Data Science Project
- Business Start-up Simulation
Scientific and Methods Competencies
- Mathematical Foundations
- Academic Writing and Research Methods
- Bachelor Thesis
International fee: 13,125 EUR/year
Early bird discount of up to 25%*
*25% early bird offer for applications submitted at least 8 weeks before orientation date.
Requirements for applicants
- General university entrance qualification
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 5.5) or equivalent
About the university
German privately owned business school GISMA Business School has campuses in Hannover, Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg and London. As a cooperative effort between the German state of Lower Saxony and many sizable local private-sector businesses, it was started in September 1999.
GISMA provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees, including MBAs, that are all given and conferred by other universities. It also provides short courses in executive education.
GISMA prepares students to become global business leaders. GISMA provides both classic physical and current virtual learning spaces with state-of-the-art technology, an innovative learning environment, and highly skilled employees. GISMA stands for practical and exciting management education from top executives and founders. GISMA works with worldwide business and education organisations. It prepares students for management practise in a world of constant change, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. GISMA has an international learning environment.