Master of Science - International Business Management
- 1 year
- 15,500 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Potsdam / Germany
- GISMA Business School
Gisma Business School' Master of Science in International Business Management program introduces students to the exciting realm of multinational corporations and worldwide management.
This degree equips participants with the full range of business skills necessary for senior management in an international organization, from leadership competences in cross-cultural situations and international strategic management to marketing and CEO decision making.
- International Strategic Management
- International Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Economics
Leadership, action and intercultural competencies
- Management of People in Cross Cultural Environments
- Behavioural Competencies in Virtual Teams
- Emotional Agility in International Business
- CEO Decision Making and Case Studies
Study abroad or Internship or Business Project
Innovation and Sustainability
- Innovation Management and Digital Transformation
- Project Management
- Finance and Risk Management
- CSR, Diversity and Ethics
- Electives in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Cyber Security from Amazon, Alibaba and Co.
Scientific and Methods Competence
- Research Methods and Scientific Work
- Master Thesis
- 15,500 EUR (one year study)
- 11,575 EUR/year (two year study)
Early bird discount of up to 20%*
*20% early bird offer for applications submitted at least 8 weeks before orientation date.
Requirements for applicants
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 6.0) or equivalent
About the university
German privately owned business school GISMA Business School has campuses in Hannover, Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg and London. As a cooperative effort between the German state of Lower Saxony and many sizable local private-sector businesses, it was started in September 1999.
GISMA provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees, including MBAs, that are all given and conferred by other universities. It also provides short courses in executive education.
GISMA prepares students to become global business leaders. GISMA provides both classic physical and current virtual learning spaces with state-of-the-art technology, an innovative learning environment, and highly skilled employees. GISMA stands for practical and exciting management education from top executives and founders. GISMA works with worldwide business and education organisations. It prepares students for management practise in a world of constant change, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. GISMA has an international learning environment.