Master of Science - Leadership for Digital Transformation
- 1 year
- 15,500 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Potsdam / Germany
- GISMA Business School
To prepare you for a career in leading transformation initiatives and change agendas for the digital economy, Gisma Business School offers a Master of Science in Leadership for Digital Transformation.
Organizational value propositions, technological infrastructures, and business models are all evolving as a result of digitalization. Because of this, efficiency and customer value propositions need to be rethought and reorganized.
Leadership and Decision Making
- HR Management and Organization Design
- Cognitive Psychology & Leadership
- Management of People in Cross Cultural Environments
- Behavioural Competencies in Virtual Teams
- Emotional Agility in International Business
- CEO Decision Making & Case Studies
Project Management and Sustainability
- Project Management
- CSR, Diversity and Ethics
Study abroad or Internship or Business Project
- Innovation Management and Digital Transformation
- I.M.E. in a Digital World
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Cybersecurity and Digital Risk Management
- Electives in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Cyber Security from Amazon, Alibaba and Co.
Scientific and Methods Competence
- Research Methods and Scientific Work
- Master Thesis
- 15,500 EUR (one year study)
- 11,575 EUR/year (two year study)
Early bird discount of up to 20%*
*20% early bird offer for applications submitted at least 8 weeks before orientation date.
Requirements for applicants
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 6.0) or equivalent
About the university
German privately owned business school GISMA Business School has campuses in Hannover, Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg and London. As a cooperative effort between the German state of Lower Saxony and many sizable local private-sector businesses, it was started in September 1999.
GISMA provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees, including MBAs, that are all given and conferred by other universities. It also provides short courses in executive education.
GISMA prepares students to become global business leaders. GISMA provides both classic physical and current virtual learning spaces with state-of-the-art technology, an innovative learning environment, and highly skilled employees. GISMA stands for practical and exciting management education from top executives and founders. GISMA works with worldwide business and education organisations. It prepares students for management practise in a world of constant change, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. GISMA has an international learning environment.