Master - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 2 years
- 9,000 USD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Istanbul / Turkey
- Istanbul Aydin University
This (in English) programme focuses on advanced level education for engineers interested in participating in research and contributing to research and development in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. It encourages research and development in core fields of electrical and electronics engineering such as communication, signal processing, automatic control, optics, and power systems that are required by industry on a global scale.
- High mathematics in engineering
- Sci̇enti̇fi̇c research techni̇ques
- Introducti̇on to thesi̇s and semi̇nar
Fee for education is 9,000 USD for international students.
Requirements for applicants
- Undergraduate diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Undergraduate transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- A cumulative GPA of 2,5 (on a 4,0) or equivalent
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score - 66 points or YDS/YÖKDİL score - 55 points/PTE (60) (If English is not the first/official language of the country). If students do not have TOEFL or YDS/YÖKDİL or PTE then they have to pass English Proficiency Exam, which will be held in IAU.
- 1 Biometric Photograph
About the university
Istanbul Aydin University is a private university founded on May 18, 2007 in Istanbul, Turkey. The university is a technological center built on an area of 175,000 m2.
The university consists of many faculties, such as:
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Communications
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering - Architecture
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine
As one of the youngest and most dynamic universities in the country, which is moving towards global education and international development, Istanbul Aydin University contributes by supporting education and research in modern sciences. Istanbul Aydin University is becoming increasingly popular among international students for education in various fields of science and technology.