Bachelor - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 3 years
- 1,752 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
Industrial engineering has entered a revolutionary new phase, with smart technologies increasingly being put to use in manufacturing plants and supply chains across the globe. There is a huge demand for qualified engineers who are specialised in ‘Industry 4.0’ and related fields.
The IU Industrial Engineering and Management online Bachelor’s prepares you for the future of industry with a combination of relevant business studies, expert knowledge of industrial engineering and IT expertise that will allow you to understand and optimise processes for industrial companies everywhere.
- Collaborative Work
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Business Psychology
- Business 101
- Project: Industrial and Organizational Psychology in Practice
- Social Psychology
- Personality and Differential Psychology
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Project: Organizational Development
- Personnel Psychology
- Intercultural Psychology
- Psychological Diagnostics
- Conflict Management and Mediation
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis
- Project: Communication for Practical Problem-Solving
- Leadership 4.0
- Intercultural and Ethical Decision-Making
- Consumer Behavior
- International Labor Law
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Agile Project Management
- Principles of Management
- Psychology of Management
- Project: Digital Business Models
- Current Topics in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor Thesis
Tuition fees for international students
- 146 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your qualifications, you might have to meet additional requirements, such as successfully passing a university entrance examination.
The admissions documents must be provided in English or German, if they were not issued in one of these two languages, a translation is required.
English language proficiency
We accept the following English language skills certificates*:
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points)* or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6)* or
- Duolingo English Test (minimum 95 points)* or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)*
Is English your native language, or have you graduated from an English-speaking school or university? Then you do not need to prove your English language proficiency.
*Proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than five years.
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management