Bachelor - International Management
- 3 years
- 1,752 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
Businesses are continuously on the lookout for capable managers, leaders, and decision-makers who can contribute to their continued expansion and prosperity. You'll be well-prepared for jobs like these thanks to the worldwide perspective and practical experience you'll receive at IU worldwide University of Applied Sciences.
Our faculty members are well-versed in a variety of fields, and they can help you narrow in on one that particularly interests you. The online Bachelor of Science in International Management program allows you to tailor your education to your own interests and career goals.
- Academic Integrity and Writing for Business
- Business 101
- Managerial Economics
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Principles of Management
- Global Corporations and Globalization
- Business Mathematics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Supply Chain Management I
- International Marketing
- Statistics - Probability and Descriptive Statistics
- Change Management
- International Contract Management
- Intercultural and Ethical Decision-Making
- Intercultural Psychology
- International Brand Management
- Leadership 4.0
- Global Sourcing
- International HR Management
- Intercultural Management
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Corporate Communication
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Business Models
- Agile Project Management
- Conflict Management and Mediation
- Seminar: Current Issues in International Management
- Bachelor’s Thesis & Colloquium
Tuition fees for international students
- 146 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your qualifications, you might have to meet additional requirements, such as successfully passing a university entrance examination.
The admissions documents must be provided in English or German, if they were not issued in one of these two languages, a translation is required.
English language proficiency
We accept the following English language skills certificates*:
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points)* or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6)* or
- Duolingo English Test (minimum 95 points)* or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)*
Is English your native language, or have you graduated from an English-speaking school or university? Then you do not need to prove your English language proficiency.
*Proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than five years.
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management