Bachelor - Management
- 3 years
- 1,752 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
The online Bachelor’s programme in Management is your starting point for a future career in management – regardless of industry.
In this programme, which puts an emphasis on both theory and practical applications and projects, you’ll explore the ways in which the global economy is changing, and how companies and managers can not only adapt to these changes, but also use them to their advantage.
From agile work to digital transformation, the B.A. in Management will equip you with the knowledge, experience and confidence you need for kick-starting a career in international management.
Benefit from an accredited degree from an award-winning university, the largest of its kind in Europe’s biggest economy. Join tens of thousands of other IU International University of Applied Sciences students, start your career journey today.
- Academic Integrity and Writing for Business
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Collaborative Work
- Intercultural and Ethical Decision-Making
- Foreign Language
- Digital Skills
- Business Mathematics
- Intercultural Psychology
- Project: Introduction to Humanities
- Foreign Language
- Business 101
- Managerial Economics
- Principles of Management
- Global Corporations and Globalization
- Statistics - Probability and Descriptive Statistics
- Project: Design Thinking
- International Marketing
- Supply Chain Management I
- International Brand Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Project: Cross Media Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Governance and Strategy
- Service Operations Management
- Digital Business Models
- Management Accounting
- Project: Development of Business Ideas
- International Accounting
- Supply Chain Management II
- International HR Management
- Leadership 4.0
- Project: New Work
- Seminar: Current Issues in International Management
- Agile Project Management
- Project: Production and Logistics
- Thesis Lab
- Bachelor Thesis
Tuition fees for international students
- 146 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels or IB Diploma and your transcript of records.
- A subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Depending on your qualifications, you might have to meet additional requirements, such as successfully passing a university entrance examination.
The admissions documents must be provided in English or German, if they were not issued in one of these two languages, a translation is required.
English language proficiency
We accept the following English language skills certificates*:
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points)* or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6)* or
- Duolingo English Test (minimum 95 points)* or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)*
Is English your native language, or have you graduated from an English-speaking school or university? Then you do not need to prove your English language proficiency.
*Proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than five years.
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management