- 1.5 years
- 3,996 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is often regarded as the most prestigious academic management credential available worldwide. The online Master of Business Administration MBA program at IU is designed to help students from any discipline enhance their professional knowledge with in-depth business understanding and elevate their leadership abilities to an international standard.
Our MBA program has been reviewed and found to be in accordance with the EQUAL MBA Guidelines, a globally recognized quality assurance standard for MBA courses. The wide choice of required electives gives you many options for specializing in cutting-edge areas like artificial intelligence, big data, or digital business models, all of which will provide you with the skills you need to meet the demands of the modern workplace.
Our online MBA program places an emphasis on your individual growth by including courses in areas like intercultural communication and global leadership to fill out your business education. You'll be able to chose from a variety of high-paying executive positions in worldwide businesses once you finish.
- Performance Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defense
Tuition fees for international students
- 222 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree with at least 180 ECTS.
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management