Master - Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship
- 1 year
- 2,988 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
Any business with aspirations of expansion and improvement must have on staff experts who are both creative and willing to take calculated risks. This one-of-a-kind Master's degree in Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship will equip you with the theoretical background and hands-on experience to complement your innate penchant for novelty and creative problem solving.
Students having a Bachelor's degree and at least one year of professional job experience will benefit most from this advanced study program.
After completing an online Master's program in Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship, you will have the skills necessary to drive innovation initiatives within corporations, whether you want to do so as an internal game changer or an external consultant.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Entre- and Intrapreneurship
- Digital Business Models
- Disruptive Innovation
- Hybrid Project Management in Digital Transformation
- Advanced Research Methods
- Seminar: Current Topics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master Thesis and Colloquium
Tuition fees for international students
- 249 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree with 240 ECTS.
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management