Master - Growth Hacking
- 2 years
- 2,256 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
Do you already have a bachelor's degree in marketing or communications but want to learn more? Earn your master's degree in Growth Hacking and skyrocket your career.
The Growth Hacking program at IU is the first of its kind. This 120 ECTS program will teach you how to lead enterprises to success in the modern digital world. Gain expertise in in-demand fields like in-depth data analysis, product management, and powerful internet marketing techniques.
- Advanced Growth Hacking
- International Consumer Behavior
- Online and Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Research Methods
- Data Driven Marketing
- Project: Growth Hacking Tools
- Performance Marketing
- Design, Lean and Game: Social and Creative Methods
- Digital Analytics and Strategies
- Web and Mobile Development
- Project: Conversion Rate Optimization
- Project: Growth Hack Development
- User Interface and Experience
- Seminar: Previous and Current Growth Hacks
- Master Thesis
Tuition fees for international students
- 188 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed degree with 180 ECTS with a focus on marketing and communication.
- Your degree should be from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- You should have achieved at least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent.
Is your undergraduate degree not in the required subject field for this programme's 120 ECTS points variation admission requirements? You can still apply! You'll have to take 2 specific courses at the start of your studies, and pass them successfully in order to continue with your studies. That way, you don't have to take an entrance examination, and can prove your skills while earning ECTS points as part of your studies.
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management