Master - Human Resource Management (1 year)
- 1 year
- 2,988 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
A Human Resource (HR) Manager's primary responsibility is to facilitate the effective collaboration between an organization and its personnel in pursuit of the latter's individual and collective objectives. Ability to empathize, experience, and sense of responsibility will serve you well as you mediate conflicts and advocate for the needs of both employers and employees.
The online Master of Human Resource Management degree program at IU provides students with the business, personnel, and professional development skills necessary to confidently confront these problems. If you finish your coursework, you'll have a complete picture of how to help workers, meet their needs, and back up supervisors who are trying to boost productivity.
- Human Resource Management I
- Human Resource Management II
- Employer Branding and Recruiting
- Talent Management & HR Development
- People Analytics and Big Data
- Advanced Research Methods
- Seminar: International Human Resource Management
- Master Thesis
Tuition fees for international students
- 249 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed, undergraduate degree with 240 ECTS.
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
Depending on your previous education, the following entry options are applicable for the 60-ECTS Master’s degree:
- undergraduate degree with 210 ECTS: you can bridge the gap of 30 ECTS with the proof of one year qualified work experience
- undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS: you can bridge the gap of 60 ECTS with the proof of two years qualified work experience
Recognition of knowledge and abilities acquired outside of higher education is possible in principle.
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management