Master - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 2 years
- 2,256 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
The workplace of the future is arrived. The professional landscape has shifted as a result of digitalization, AI tools, and hybrid work patterns. There are benefits and drawbacks to this trend, as some older occupations are being phased out and new ones created.
As a result of the increased need for their services, business psychologists are becoming increasingly popular. Supporting businesses during change, they integrate knowledge from business administration, management, and applied psychology.
Whether you pursue a career as a consultant or a talent manager, an M.Sc. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology will provide you with the economic knowledge, business psychology tools, and strong managerial tendency you need to help businesses thrive during times of transition and growth.
- Concepts in Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods
- Applied Statistics
- Psychology in Media and Communications
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Interview and Communication Techniques
- Project: Agile and Creative Methods
- International Assessment Methods
- Coaching and Consulting
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Seminar on Current Topics in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Master Thesis
Tuition fees for international students
- 188 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed, undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS with a focus on economics or business administration
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
Is your undergraduate degree not in the required subject field for this programme's 120 ECTS points variation admission requirements? You can still apply! You'll have to take 2 specific courses at the start of your studies, and pass them successfully in order to continue with your studies. That way, you don't have to take an entrance examination, and can prove your skills while earning ECTS points as part of your studies.
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management