Master - Information Technology Management (1 year)
- 1 year
- 2,988 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
This one-of-a-kind academic plan will provide you with everything you need to know to succeed as an IT expert. Master the skills necessary to work as the project manager in charge of implementing and developing new IT systems.
Use your extensive knowledge of IT in tandem with your business acumen and people-management skills to assist teams and enterprises in adopting cutting-edge digital business tools and procedures. Distinct from an IT master's program, this one will teach you how to bridge the gap between strategic business planning and the nitty-gritty of maintaining an IT infrastructure.
The Master of Arts in Information Technology is available in two formats: a 120-credit option for those with a bachelor's degree in business or economics, and a 60-credit option for those with professional experience in the IT field.
Have you ever attended college, done any sort of training program, or worked before? Recognizing prior accomplishments doesn't have to be expensive, and it's an option at IU International University of Applied Sciences. Saving time and money in this way is a win-win.
- IT Systems: Software
- IT Systems: Hardware
- Networks and Distributed Systems
- IT Governance and Compliance
- IT Service Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- IT Strategy
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Tuition fees for international students
- 249 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree with 240 ECTS
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management