Master - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 2 years
- 2,256 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
No of the company's size or industry, the ability to take innovative risks and think entrepreneurially are crucial to their success. Successful business owners nowadays need to be creative, market savvy, risk takers, and have good team management skills.
These are the very skills that the online Master's programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship can help you hone. You can build the self-assurance to make huge career bets in the future if you learn the fundamentals of business innovation and put your attention on the tangible aspects and repercussions of entrepreneurship.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Entre- and Intrapreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Business Model Design
- Product Development
- Advanced Research Methods
- Applied Marketing Research
- Sales and Pricing
- Agile Project Management
- Lean Start Up
- Design Thinking
- Seminar: Current Topics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Digital Business Models
- Internet of Things
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Tuition fees for international students
- 188 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS in the field of business administration, economics
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
Is your undergraduate degree not in the required subject field for this programme's 120 ECTS points variation admission requirements? You can still apply! You'll have to take 2 specific courses at the start of your studies, and pass them successfully in order to continue with your studies. That way, you don't have to take an entrance examination, and can prove your skills while earning ECTS points as part of your studies.
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management