Master - Management
- 1 year
- 2,988 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
In today's fast-paced world, management must be adaptive, progressive, and focused on the future. Corporate governance is expected to evolve in the future as a result of globalization, financial crises, and other international changes, as well as local events and industry-specific trends.
Our online Master of Management degree program is designed to meet the needs of today's corporate world and give you the edge you need to succeed in a management position. Whatever your academic background may be, whether in physics, engineering, or the humanities, at IU International University of Applied Sciences what matters most is your desire to be a force for positive change via innovation.
The online Master of Management program allows you to earn a postgraduate degree with a strong scientific and practical focus in the field of management. There is no requirement for prior experience in business administration, and you can choose to focus on International Marketing, Finance, Accounting, IT Management, Engineering Management, Big Data Management, or Leadership.
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Master Thesis
Tuition fees for international students
- 249 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree with 240 ECTS.
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management