Master - Project Management (1 year)
- 1 year
- 2,988 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
Involve yourself, anticipate problems, and provide quick solutions; draw on your extensive knowledge of business management, technology, and psychology to get the most out of your teams and make sure everyone is working together productively.
If this is your ideal career path, then you might choose the Consecutive Master's Programme in Project Management. There are two tracks to choose from for this master's degree:
Students with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Engineering are eligible for the 120-ECTS curriculum. You'll gain valuable experience managing projects as part of this four-semester (or longer) course of study. You'll hone the many soft skills that will help you manage varied teams in large-scale projects, and you'll learn how to implement a wide range of project management approaches and best practices.
Students having a 240-ECTS undergraduate degree and work experience in project management jobs are eligible to enroll in the 60-ECTS programme.
- Applied Project Management
- Requirements Management
- Online Project Simulation
- Agile Project Management
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Advanced Research Methods
- Interview and Communication Techniques
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Tuition fees for international students
- 249 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree with 240 ECTS.
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience in the field of project management (from all sectors) completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
Depending on your previous education, the following entry options are applicable for the 60-ECTS Master’s degree:
- undergraduate degree with 210 ECTS: you can bridge the gap of 30 ECTS with the proof of one year qualified work experience
- undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS: you can bridge the gap of 60 ECTS with the proof of two years qualified work experience
Recognition of knowledge and abilities acquired outside of higher education is possible in principle.
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management