MBA - Big Data Management
- 2 years
- 6,204 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
From finance to the health industry: thanks to the growth in data available to companies today, Big Data managers are now more in demand than ever. In the online MBA Big Data Management study programme, you’ll enhance your skills and learn how to use data efficiently. In doing so, you’ll familiarise yourself with the principles of information management and the methods of artificial intelligence. Over the course of your MBA specialising in Big Data Management, you'll develop a keen sense of how to beneficially integrate new technologies into your business environment. This will enable you to coordinate projects at the interface between top management, data engineering, and data analysis.
In order to best prepare you for the international job market, all of our study programmes are offered 100% in English.
Have you already completed a training course, studied at a university or gained work experience? At IU International University of Applied Sciences you have the opportunity to get your previous achievements recognised, completely free of charge. By doing so, you can save valuable time and reduce tuition fees.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Performance Measurement
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Big Data
- Data Science and Analytics
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defence
Tuition fees for international students
- 517 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed, undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management