MBA - Finance and Accounting
- 2 years
- 2,664 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Berlin / Germany
Do you aspire to a leadership role in finance and wish to develop your leadership abilities to the highest possible international standard?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is often regarded as the most prestigious academic management credential available worldwide. Our online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and Accounting program will provide you with a solid grounding in business administration, essential leadership abilities, and extensive expertise in international finance and accounting. You will have your pick of lucrative management positions in the financial sector once you graduate.
The Master of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting curriculum at IU International University of Applied Sciences follows the EQUAL MBA Guidelines, which are recognized internationally.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Performance Measurement
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Recommended module of choice: Accounting
- Recommended module of choice: Corporate Finance and Investment
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defence
Tuition fees for international students
- 222 EUR/month
An additional 1,000 EUR fee is charged for studying at one of our on-campus locations. The fee must be paid to IU by bank transfer no later than one month before the start of your studies. (The campus fee is not included in the tuition fees of the study programme)
Requirements for applicants
- Completed, undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
English language proficiency
- Duolingo (minimum 95 points) or
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points) or
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B)
About the university
With a completely fresh approach, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers excellent programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees. They have developed campuses in Germany for students who choose to finish their coursework there, but they also provide comprehensive distance learning programs online. Additionally, students are free to mix the two.
It provides German and English-language campus-based, online, and blended learning programs. As of the summer semester of 2021, IU is the biggest state-accredited institution in Germany with over 100,000 students enrolled.
State recognition of the institution dates back to 1999, and in 2009 and 2021 it received accreditation from the German Science and Humanities Council. Additionally approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on behalf of the German Accreditation Council are the study programs and the university's internal quality management ("system accreditation").
IU International University offers the following subject areas:
- Design, Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Social Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Business & Management