Master of Arts - Interior Design
- 2 years
- 19,500 EUR/year
- Oct 2023
- Apr 2023
- Milan / Italy
Graduates of a Master of Arts (MA) program in interior design are well-rounded designers prepared to compete in any industry.
The interiors of people's homes and public buildings in today's global cities are increasingly significant, integral parts of a system that is both physical and narrative in nature.
Through an interdisciplinary approach that welcomes new ideas and cultural interchange, as well as a variety of project experiences guided by foreign professionals, MA students are better equipped to handle both conceptual and operational difficulties.
- Interior design 1
- Project methodology
- History of art
- Interior design 2
- Brand design
- History of design
- Interior design 3 - Exhibition design
- Light design
- Design management
- Interior design 4 - Research lab
- Art direction
Fee for two semester (1 year education) is 19500.00 EUR for international students
Requirements for applicants
- 15 years of previous education
- Holding a first level academic degree (Bachelor Degree or Academic Diploma) in fields related to the selected study programme
- Project Assignment and/or a Portfolio of Projects
- Language requirements for Masters programmes
Students are required to submit evidence of the knowledge of the English language. The language certificate shall be submitted within one month before the beginning of the programM and should not be older than 2 years.
- IELTS - 5.0 Academic/General
- Cambridge English: FIRST (FCE) - 140-159
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) - With Merits or 160
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) - C1
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) - C2
- Cambridge English: Business Vantage / BEC V - C or 154
- Cambridge English: Business Preliminary / BEC P - Distinction or 160
- TOEFL Computer - 173 - 180
- TOEFL PAPER - 494-510
- TOEFL Internet - 59 - 64
- Trinity College Certificate - Integrated Skills in English (ISE level I – all 4 skills)
- PTE Academic - 36 – 42
- Linguaskill - da 155
- BIEB - Level B1/ Level B2
- ESB ESOL International - B1 - Entry 3 (all modes)
- TEEP - 5
- Bulats - 40 - 59 (all 4 skills should be passed: listening, reading, speaking, writing)
About the university
NABA is a private institution established in Milan in 1980 by Ausonio Zappa, Guido Ballo, and Tito Varisco with the intention of breaking away from conventional educational models and introducing students to fresh perspectives and innovative pedagogical tools grounded in the realities of the modern creative economy. The Italian Ministry of Education and Research officially recognized NABA in 1981.
Since its inception, NABA has worked to shake up the status quo of academia by introducing fresh perspectives and innovative practices. This is a progressive institution of higher learning that actively seeks out and celebrates the variety that characterizes the modern world.
NABA is more than just a school; it is also a community where students' professional and creative selves can take shape. It's also a hub for creative output, where students can try their hands at a wide range of activities, learning the skills they'll need to strike out on their own as designers and find their place in the wider professional landscape.
Areas of education in NABA
- Communication And Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Media Design And New Technologies
- Set Design
- Visual Arts