Master of Science - Racing Engine Systems
- 1 year
- 18,500 GBP
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Oxford / United Kingdom
- Oxford Brookes University
The only program of its kind in the entire globe is our MSc in Racing Engine Systems. The track was created with race engine manufacturers' needs and specifications in mind.
You will be ready after taking our course to work with large engine manufacturers and their supply chain in advanced design roles. Strong theory-based modules will be studied by you. And come to a thorough grasp of how successful engines are developed.
Near our location is the UK motorsport valley, where many high-performance engines are designed. Unrivaled motorsport industry access guides program development and delivery.
State-of-the-art laboratories in a purpose-built engineering building center our teaching.
Our course will help you graduate skilled. Many of our graduates find work with high-performance engine manufacturers, such as:
- Mercedes HPP
- F1 teams
- Advanced Powertrain Engineering (20 credits)
- Engineering Business Management (20 credits)
- Advanced Materials and Strength of Components (20 credits)
- Racing Engine Systems (40 credits)
- Electric Powertrain Systems (20 credits)
- Msc Dissertation (60 credits)
- Tuition Fee - 18,500 GBP
Requirements for applicants
Specific Entry Requirements
- A first degree, equivalent to at least a British lower second-class bachelor's degree, in mechanical, automotive or motorsport engineering or a related discipline
English Language Requirements
- If your first language is not English you will require a minimum academic IELTS 6.0 overall with 6.0 in all components.
About the university
The history of Oxford Brookes University spans more than 150 years. We began as a modest School of Art in rented classrooms and have expanded into one of the UK's top modern universities with a reputation for distinction in teaching and research on the local, national, and worldwide levels.
Our primary goal is to provide a top-notch educational experience that helps each of our graduates to be competent, self-assured, and prosperous. The standard of instruction students receive is an integral component of this.
Oxford Brookes works with a wide range of partners both domestically and internationally. Our connections are essential to improving our instruction, research, and information sharing. Additionally, they provide our students a wealth of placement, internship, and employment options.
In cooperation with our Associate College Partners as well as directly, we offer a variety of higher education and degree apprenticeships (ACPs).