Master of Science - International Business
- 2 years
- 13,000 CHF/year
- Sept 2023
- Apr 2023
- SBS - Swiss Business School
The Master of Science (MSc) in International Business program at the SBS Swiss Business School is a full-time, 90-ECTS program that offers an in-depth analysis of global business topics spanning from economics to cross-cultural leadership. English is used as the language of instruction.
The MSc in International Business program at the SBS Swiss Business School is a direct-entry course that doesn't require any prior employment or professional experience.
We use a cutting-edge strategy for team-based learning since we are certain that it accurately reflects the modern workplace. By enabling you to comprehend, develop, and manage sustainable transnational business strategies, participate in an international student body, and get ready for the world of global business, the MSc in International Business program at the SBS Swiss Business School will open the door to the international career opportunities you have always wanted.
- Marketing Management
- Independent Research Project
- Workshops, Forums, Seminars
- International Business Project and Business Game
- Research Methods in Management
- Strategic Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Finance
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Sustainable Leadership and Organizations
- International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Global Economics and Trade
- Application fee - 150 CHF
- Administration fee - 3,500 CHF
- Per Term (4 total) - 6,500 CHF
Total Tuition Fees - 29,650 CHF
Requirements for applicants
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
About the university
SBS prepares students for global economy careers. We provide International Management, Finance, and Marketing programs.
We educate cutting-edge theory, immerse students in foreign experiences, and expose them to corporate best practices. Our programs teach more than management theory and practice; they teach new ways of thinking that can change lives and organizations.
International management can be studied at Zurich, which has frequently been ranked as the best city in the world for quality of life. Due to Zurich's strategic location in the center of Europe, the area is home to numerous global corporations. Switzerland's financial and economic center is Zurich. With its many theaters, museums, and international conferences, Zurich's cultural life is of the highest caliber and variety, making it the ideal location for a worldwide education. Finally, everyone feels at home in the city because it has nearly 100 ethnicities from around the world.