Master of Science - International Hospitality Management
- 1 year
- 46,400 CHF
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Leysin / Switzerland
Learn more about the hotel industry while developing highly employable skills in a variety of specialty areas, such as hospitality management, digital value creation, and design management.
In this one-year course, students will:
- Study specializations offered in hospitality management, digital value creation, or design management
- Boost their career with unrivalled knowledge and highly marketable skills
- Evidence-Based Learning
- Project Management
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Content and Social Media Strategies
- Sustainable Value Creation
- Strategic Experience Design and Operations Management
- Understanding the Modern Consumer
- Data-Driven Analytics and Decision-Making Strategies
- Innovative Technology-Driven Value Creation
- Strategic AI and AR Integration
- Independent Study
Integrated business project or dissertation off-campus with tutor support.
- Tuition - 34,200 CHF
- Accommodation - 5,800 CHF
- Food - 2,500 CHF
- Additional charges - 3,900 CHF
TOTAL - 46,400 CHF
Requirements for applicants
- Postgraduate diploma from Swiss Hotel Management School, or
- Recognized bachelor’s degree (minimum 2.2), with honors in Hospitality/Events Management, or five years of work experience at managerial/supervisory level in the industry, plus admission interview
- English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 67-74 or IELTS academic module 6.0 or equivalent. If you don't have the required language level, you can improve your language and study skills with our English Foundation Program. Please note that if you require a visa, Swiss authorities need to be provided with a valid TOEFL or IELTS score (not older than one year).
ADVANCE LEARNING PROGRAM
Taking university-level coursework requires that you meet the demands of lectures, seminars, and assignments. If English is not your first language, you are required to complete a short language assessment during the induction period. If you do not meet the minimum level for your academic program, you will be required to participate in the Advance Learning Program which runs in parallel to your regular studies and supports your academic progression. Students who benefit from this program will not be charged an additional fee.
About the university
We are the second-best hospitality school in Switzerland and the third-best in the world, fusing the finest of Switzerland's long history of hospitality with cutting-edge teaching methods. We firmly believe in the value of experiential learning. For this reason, we provide real-world, hands-on teaching in all areas of our curriculum.
By hosting events for actual consumers, managing the numerous restaurants or spa facilities on campus, or creating interior design proposals suitable for implementation in real-world settings, we can help our students develop their abilities.
Some of the best players in the world can enter through our exclusive alliances and internship possibilities. Gain priceless real-world experience, establish connections with key stakeholders, and pick the brains of industry leaders - both in the classroom and at work. The curriculum helps your employability and professional growth and is informed by the industry.