Postgraduate Diploma - International Hotel, Resort and SPA Management
- 1 year
- 39,200 CHF
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Leysin / Switzerland
To make a career change into the hospitality industry, you can build on your prior work experience in another profession. You may learn the basics of running a business in a year by working in a spa or a high-end restaurant.
A foundation for your career
- Ideal for students with an undergraduate degree looking to change careers
- Pathway to join our master's program
- Fast-track program for seasoned professionals
- World-class training outlets
- Food & Beverage Management
- Front Office Management Principles
- Finance and Yield Management Principles
- Event Planning and Organization
- Human Resource Management
- Business Market Research
- Digital Sales and Marketing
- Language (French or German) and Academic English Skills
- Concept LAB - Fine Dining and Spa
- Worldwide internship (4-6 months)
- Tuition - 27,500 CHF
- Accommodation - 5,800 CHF
- Food - 2,500 CHF
- Additional Charges - 3,400 CHF
GRAND TOTAL - 39,200 CHF
Requirements for applicants
- Completion of secondary education with at least 3 years of work experience, or a recognized bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
- English language proficiency of TOEFL IBT 55 or IELTS academic module 5.5. If you don't have the required language level, you can improve your language and study skills with our English Foundation Program.
ADVANCE LEARNING PROGRAM
Taking university-level coursework requires that you meet the demands of lectures, seminars, and assignments. If English is not your first language, you are required to complete a short language assessment during the induction period. If you do not meet the minimum level for your academic program, you will be required to participate in the Advance Learning Program which runs in parallel to your regular studies and supports your academic progression. Students who benefit from this program will not be charged an additional fee.
About the university
We are the second-best hospitality school in Switzerland and the third-best in the world, fusing the finest of Switzerland's long history of hospitality with cutting-edge teaching methods. We firmly believe in the value of experiential learning. For this reason, we provide real-world, hands-on teaching in all areas of our curriculum.
By hosting events for actual consumers, managing the numerous restaurants or spa facilities on campus, or creating interior design proposals suitable for implementation in real-world settings, we can help our students develop their abilities.
Some of the best players in the world can enter through our exclusive alliances and internship possibilities. Gain priceless real-world experience, establish connections with key stakeholders, and pick the brains of industry leaders - both in the classroom and at work. The curriculum helps your employability and professional growth and is informed by the industry.