Advanced Diploma - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- 2 years
- 17,995 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
Earning this postgraduate diploma in just two years will provide you the advanced management skills and customer service knowledge you need to succeed.
- Learn the abilities needed for this industry, such as effective management methods.
- Discover the effects of superior customer service
- Recognize the crucial function managers play in this industry.
- Hospitality Career Readiness
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
- Front Office Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food Sanitation, Safety and Health
- Hospitality Accounting
- Customer Service
- Organizational Behavior in Hospitality Industry
- Facilities and Operations Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resource Management
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
- Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
- Trends & Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Resort Management
- Niche and Specialty Tourism
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 14,495 CAD
- Book Fees 750 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 17,995 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.