Advanced Diploma - Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- 2 years
- 20,250 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
This two-year advanced Co-op diploma will provide you with the leadership skills and competences needed to effectively manage a team and operations in the tourist and hospitality industries.
Learn to lead with service excellence in Canada and beyond, from operational tactics and marketing prowess to how to handle performance and control systems.
Outcomes of the Program:
- Learn the ideas behind critical management topics such as operational plans, performance and control systems, and efficient marketing tactics as you develop professional hospitality management competencies.
- Good customer service is achieved through effective leadership and teamwork, as well as understanding the distinction between individual, interpersonal, and collective organizational behavior.
- Understand and appreciate the responsibilities of managers in the hospitality and tourist industries.
- Add Canadian job experience to your resume.
- Hospitality Career Readiness
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
- Front Office Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food Sanitation, Safety and Health
- Hospitality Accounting
- Customer Service
- Organizational Behavior in Hospitality Industry
- Facilities and Operations Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resource Management
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
- Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
- Trends & Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Resort Management
- Niche and Specialty Tourism
- Work Placement
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 16,750 CAD
- Book Fees 750 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 20,250 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.