Certificate - Business Essentials Co-op
- 1 year
- 9,750 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
This co-op certificate is designed to provide you with the critical thinking and communication skills you need to succeed in a competitive work market. With a greater understanding of organizational structures, functions, and behaviors, you will be able to navigate an increasingly complicated corporate environment.
Learn critical decision-making skills in important fields such as finance, marketing, and sales.
Outcomes of the Program:
- Examine various concepts linked to organizational structures, functions, and behaviors to have a better knowledge of how a company entity works.
- Learn how to access financial resources and use financial data to make important decisions.
- Investigate numerous sales and marketing terminologies and techniques to gain a better understanding of marketing principles.
- Improve your business communication abilities.
- Add Canadian job experience to your resume.
- Fundamentals of Business Communications
- Managing Financial Resources
- Organizations and Behavior
- Marketing Principles
- Co-op Work Placement
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 6,750 CAD
- Book Fees 250 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 9,750 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of SoM EAP Level 3 or
- Have the required IELTS 5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.